Saturday, April 9, 2016

Terrible News

Terrible News

I have begun to lag. I didn't mean to. I'm pretty sure I didn't even notice it happening. But next thing I know I'm making more excuses for not doing things. I haven't ridden my bike as much as I should be (although the weather has taken a turn for the worse and kinda taken the option away from me). I've already lost about 5 lbs since the beginning of the year and I'd love to be under 200 by the end. So I have to find a way to jumpstart things again. 

The second issue is Camp NaNoWriMo. I mentioned it in the last post, but it is essentially a push to write. There is no editing, just creating. I've done this twice before and managed to write 50,000 words in a month two times. This time I'm going for 75,000 and things are going well. I'm actually excited for the story to progress, although I had a bit of  snafu when I spilled water on my keyboard and permanently killed a couple keys. Thank Zeus for Logitech's wireless accessories. 

Other random updates: soda continues to be a non-issue. Driving continues to be a major issue. I haven't really tried it again since the last time it went super wrong. I keep waiting for a day off to try again, but it seems my days off have all been rainy or busy. I know I have to keep at it. I'm aware. I just really don't want to. 

If I blink for too long, summer will be suddenly upon me. And I still have things that need to be done. I should probably get back to work. But binge watching Project Runway on only semi-legal sites is so much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment